Sunday 21 October 2012

B' town tweet after yash chopra death


                                              

Dilip Kumar: Shattering, hard to accept. Yash was more than a friend, a brother. I am numb and have no words to express my grief.

Amitabh Bachchan: Yash Chopra passes away... Just now a hour ago.
Sridevi: Deeply saddened by the shocking news of Yashji passing away, he was full of warmth & affection whenever we met, he will be missed forever.
Madhuri Dixit: Just got the news that Yashji passed away. He was one of the giants of cinema. My deepest condolences to his family. We will all miss him.

Lara Dutta: All I ever really knew of Hindi films began with Yash uncles brand of cinema. RIP Yash Chopra ji. Will miss you terribly.

Akshay Kumar: I'm in shock and numb, can't believe the news, the man who immortalised love, Mr. Yash Chopra is no more. May his soul rest.

Shilpa Shetty: Just heard the tragic news of Yash uncle passing away. The epitome of Romance a great man...will miss him dearly. R.I.P Yash Uncle.

Preity Zinta wrote: Yash Uncle we will miss you. May god give peace to your soul. R. I. P.

Rahul Bose: Terrible, terrible news. R.I.P. Yashji.

Manoj Bajpayee: Yashji is no more with us in this world. numbed to hear this just when I arrive in Mumbai. What a loss! May you rest in peace Yashji.

Madhur Bhandarkar: I'm shocked and saddened by the loss of Hindi Cinema's legend - Yash ji. romance in cinema will always be incomplete without u. RIP.

Shekhar Ravijani: Heartbroken. I just met him a few days back during the trial of SOTY. God bless his soul. RIP Yashji.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

´